Zazar Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Zazar > Help & Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalearth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photos
    Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 20:46
Is it possible for photos to display descriptions when the mouse icon is hovering over them when viewing the webpage? It has been suggested that I add an 'alt' to each photo, which I understood to be a description after the .jpeg on each file, but I don't know if this facility is available.
Thanks
Julia
David View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 14:37
Zazar automatically adds the title to the 'alt' tag for any media attachment, such as a photo.

For example, if you upload a photo and give a title 'My pet dog Rufus' this is what will be used in the image alternative tag.

When adding a photo to a Photo Album you can also give a description as well as the title. The description will be used as the link title, so hovering over the image should show the description.

Giving accurate titles and description will help your visitors as well as search engines.
David Woolston
Zazar Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic