Zazar Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Zazar > Developers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zRSSFeed and vB5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FilippoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zRSSFeed and vB5
    Posted: 06 May 2014 at 22:16
I'm having some trouble here. I'm attempting to include zRSS into a vBulletin 5 widget. I'm using a template hook to inject the header scripts into the main head tag. At the moment I am only using the example reuters feed, but even that won't display.

The div that I have to setup within a Forum Widget is there, but nothing is populated inside it.

The site is at http://www.tiredofittrucking.org

Any help would be appreciated, though I suspect it may be something really dumb on my part.
David View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 07:41
Hi

If you check the page in a debugger the zRSSFeed library cannot be found.

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.tiredofittrucking.org/jquery.zrssfeed.min.js"
David Woolston
Zazar Support
FilippoD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FilippoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 16:39
I wish that it was something that simple. Made sure the path to zrssfeed was correct and still nothing. When I went to bed last night I had been messing with it for a while, and had just pasted everything back into one widget but neglected to change the path. now though, it should be linked correctly, as it had been earlier in the day.
james View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 06:23
Renovator is best RO Water Purifier Dealers in UP and Ro water purifier in India at city like Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Varanasi at best Price.

Renovator, Best RO Water Purifier in India

smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 06:50
Hi!
Thanks for sharing that thread with us.i totally agree with you guys

Website designing Company in Lucknow
web development company in lucknow
IT Company in Lucknow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic