Zazar Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Zazar > Help & Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Refreshing data in zWeatherfeed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Refreshing data in zWeatherfeed
    Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 19:30
I really like the zWeatherfeed widget. I am not a programmer and it was relatively easy to include in a web page. My only issue is that once the page is loaded, the weather information does not update unless I do another page load. Can you post an example script that enables a data refresh of the weather information so it will update every 30-minutes without a new page load? I have read that either a "setInterval" or "setTimeout" command is required, but I don't know how to use these commands. I really appreciate any help you can provide! And thanks for making such a great widget!
David View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 11:01
Hi

There is a new release 1.3.0 that now has a refresh option.

Enjoy.
David Woolston
Zazar Support
tjconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 20:18
David, it's awesome that you've finally added the refresh option, however now zWeatherfeed will only display one city and ignore the rest in the string. It's even true in your examples (see Day/Night Example and Basic Weather Feed Examples).

Can you take a look at this? Thanks!!
David View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 23:51
Hi

Thanks for letting me know, slight oversight! Please download again, it's now corrected.
David Woolston
Zazar Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic