Zazar Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Zazar > Help & Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a photo to the bottom of the page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding a photo to the bottom of the page
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 13:27
I can add pictures to the top of the page, as well as the left and right, is it possible to add them to the bottom of a page?

Also if I want to add multiple attachments at different points in a page (e.g. one pdf for download, and one image to show on the site), how would I go about doing this? I'm assuming that whatever work around would also apply to multiple pictures.

Thanks for your help.
David View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 15:54
Hi

There are a number of components which allow you to add photos, text, music etc anywhere in the content columns of your site.

Single Photo - this component allows you to select an image, the size and alignment and optionally a link to another web page.

Text Article - will allow you to add a title, text and attachment similar to a normal page article, however it can be used on any number of pages. This can be used to add a document to a page.

Once the component has been created you can add and position it to any page using the Page Layout (found in Page Settings).

If you require an image or other media to appear in the footer or below, so it repeats on every page, this can be done by changing the template (let us know if you need more information on this).
David Woolston
Zazar Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic